NEW STEERING P70 STUDIO & OB PEDESTAL
Cartoni’s bestselling pedestal line is expanding with the introduction of an all-new, single-stage studio pedestal. Designed to offer studios more versatility, this robust option can handle camera configurations, up to 75 Kg (165 pounds), including setups with teleprompters and talent monitors.
Lightweight and compact, the Steering P70 is designed for portability. Easy to maneuver, it also offers outstanding stability, smooth and precise movements. The Steering P70 studio pedestal has full crabbing and extensive “on-shot” mobility. It’s the perfect support for studios and OB production.
75 kg (165 lbs)
12.5 cm or 16.0 cm for OB
80 cm (31.5 in)
125 cm (49.2 in)
45 kg (99.2 lbs)
80.6 cm (31.9 in)
45 cm (17.7 in)
45 kg (17.7 in)
- The most competitively priced crabbing pedestal in its class.
- It offers the most advanced technology at its price point
Lightweight and compact
- Designed with a removal steering wheel to enhance portability.
Innovative Column Design
- Works with nitrogen or air.
- Air can be loaded via any compressor or hand pump.
- Safety air pressure valve prevents excess pressure
- Three sets of heavy duty 12.5cm dual-wheels cast in a special memory polyurethane that retains its shape.
- Wheels are individually lockable and equipped with a cable guard.
- Smooth operation at all times.
- Larger OB Production 16 cm diameter wheels are available for enhanced ground clearance.